Interested in KU TPE? A KU campus visit is critical for determining if KU TPE is a good fit. While KU Admissions has resumed in-person visits, KU TPE will be meeting with prospective students remotely.
We’re sorry that you can’t meet with us in person, but the safety of everyone in the KU community is our priority while we navigate COVID-19. Until we resume in-person appointments, here are some virtual options to learn about us.
- Learn more about Transition to Postsecondary Education on the Schools & Spaces page from KU Admissions
- Check out our Tuesdays with TPE information sessions here
- How to Set Up a Tour and Meet virtually with KU TPE Program Staff
- Go to https://admissions.ku.edu/visit
- Select 'Jayhawk Days' under the in-person visit option
- Select a date and time to attend. KU Admissions is currently posting the registration slots one month at a time.
- Complete the sign-up form.
- Email Address: The email address you use on the sign-up form is where you will recieve the itinerary and all visit information
- What is your intended major: Select "Undeclared"
- You will recieve a confirmation email message. KU Admissions will organize a presention and walking tour for your visit.
- After you receive your confirmation email from Admissions, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the date and time of your visit so that we may coordinate a staff person to meet with you over Zoom during or after your visit.