- Please download the application planning document prior to submitting the online application. The planning document includes the application content to prepare all information and essay questions prior to entering the online application.
- Complete and submit the KU-TPE online application.
*Please note once the application has been started it cannot be saved and completed at a later time. The application must be completed in its entirety at one time.
- Letters of Reference: Upload three letters of reference to the online application using each specific letter of reference form. The letter needs to be from an individual who knows the applicant, representing one of the following areas:
Personal (e.g. friend) Reference Form High School Teacher or Guidance Counselor Reference Form Employer or Volunteer (someone who can discuss students employment experiences) Reference Form
- **Documentation of Disability:
- Physician's documentation
- Social Security Administration documentation
- Psychological or Neuropsychological Evaluation Summary
- Comprehensive Evaluation Summary
- Vocational Rehabilitation documentation
- **Most recent IEP from last year in high school (if not included as documentation of intellectual disability above)
**Documentation of intellectual disability and/or IEP do not need to be uploaded to the application.
Please fax (785-864-7605) or mail documentation to:
KU-Transition to Postsecondary Education
1200 Sunnyside Ave.
Lawrence, KS 66045